By collecting operating status and power generation of inverter, inverter logger can run a long-term and efficient monitoring of PV system.
Logger can connect to multiple inverters via RS485/422 interface, which enables to collect all the data of PV system from the inverter. Meanwhile, remote monitoring cloud platform (SOLARMAN Portal) provides powerful data support for the logger. Logger sends the data to the monitoring platform via WiFi/Ethernet/GPRS. The real-time status and historical data can be displayed with graphs, enabling intuitive and clear understanding of PV system. Furthermore, customized alerts can notify users of any malfunction or defect immediately via SMS and E-mail, which realizes the management of PV system at anytime and anywhere, also increases work efficiency and reduces management cost significantly.
- Ensure data integrity; Data Resuming
- Remote upgrade and system debugging, easy for O&M; Remote Upgrade
- Real-time alerts with timely notification, ensuring fast troubleshoot; Alert Notification
- Industrial-level SIM chip integrated for stable operation and high performance(Inverter Logger GPRS); Stable Performance
- Wide network coverage around the world with stable signal and quick transmission speed; Global Roaming
- 100M Ethernet interface, offering high speed transmission via cable network(Inverter Logger WiFi);
- Compatible with all types of inverters;
- Timely alert report, helping users understand risks and problems about their plants in time;
- Review data via APP/Platform at anytime and anywhere.
|General parameters||No. of Connections||Basic Version: 1 Advanced Version: 1-4 *For inverters with RS232 interface, logger only supports basic version.||Basic Version: 1 Advanced Version: 1-4 *For inverters with RS232 interface, logger can only connect to single inverter.|
|Inverter Communication Interface||One-way RS485/422/232(Optional)|
|Remote Communication Interface||GSM||WiFi(802.11b/g/n)/Ethernet|
|Serial Communication Rate||1200-57600bps(Configurable)||1200-19200bps(Configurable)|
|Communication Range||-||400m (Open Space)|
|Data Collection Interval||Default: 5 mins (1-15 mins Configurable)|
|Parameter Setting||Serial Port AT Instruction||Web Server/Serial Port AT Instruction|
|Data Access||RS485/422, Remote Server||Serial Port/WiFi Point to Point/Remote Server|
|Electrical Parameters||Input Voltage||DC 5V(+/-5%)||DC 5V|
|Static Power Consumption||<2W||<1.6W|
|Max. Instantaneous Power Consumption||3W||<2.5W|
|Environmental Parameters||Working Temperature||—25℃~+65℃||—10℃~+65℃|
|Working Humidity||10-90% (No Condensation)|